We did it. We hit 9,000+ comments yet again in the March-May RP blog. I thus extend another thank-you to each one of you who has kept up with the story to this point, and I applaud your imagination and verve even more so than last time. There are some bloody fine characters in this world of ours.
However, as we all know, the quest for peace in Maretropolis is far from over. Our heroes are still needed. Although congratulations are due, overindulging in them too early might ill-benefit our city. There is still more adventure to be had, yes? Without further ado, I present to you the June-August blog for the Justice League of Equestria Role Play.
- Part 0 (Character creation)
- Part 1 (Outset—Battle of Balkham Asylum)
- Part 2 (Power Ponies vs. Venom Mane-iac—Return of the Obscure Acolyte)
- Part 3 (Fates of the Amulet and Provisionary Recruits—Onslaught of Incubus)
- Part 4 (War on Incubus—Falls of Death Dragon and Acolyte 2.0)
Welcome to Part 5